Saturday, January 3, 2009

January 2, 2008

well fam and everybody things are going well in the MTC. thank you so much for all the gifts and etcs.. sorry i havent posted any pics lately. i'm sending my sd card to heidi this week so hopefully if she has time the pics will be posted soon. things are going well in the old MTC. i took a couple of calls in the RC this past week and sent the missionaries to each house. it was amazing, i know that it wasnt me though. i know that it was all the Lord and his spirit but nonetheless it was really cool

nothing much else is happening. the spanish is coming along quite well. its still hard for me to speak but i'm kinda waiting and excited for my spanish baptism by fire cuz i'm sure thats what the first couple of months in chile will be for me. i'm hoping for a native companion so i am forced to speak only spanish..

well i got no time. i love youall and hpe you are doing well!

elder liv ingt

No comments: