Friday, November 21, 2008

November 19, 2008

Heidi, Jay, Mae, Mom, Dad and whoever else;

Hey I love you guys! Haven't really been homesick yet but I also haven't touched the pillow either so I guess we'll see then huh? Can you do me a favor and just know how much I love you guys! I really want you and everyone to know how much I appreciate the love and support I have been given throughout the years.

I guess the only thing I need is to have dad give me the line of authority for my priesthood. And please send in some soda and snack food like crackers or something. Graham crackers, Cheese-its, candy, Snickers, Reeses, Blowpops from costco.

Alright, I really love ya'll, Keep up the good work, my P-day will be Friday and I will get to email then too so...SHWEET!!!

Love ya,
Elder Livingstone

P.S. SPREAD MY ADDRESS AROUND, ESPECIALLY ON THE BLOG

1 comment:

k e n d r a said...

ack we miss you drew!!