Friday, November 28, 2008

November 27, 2008

Hey everybody!

Things are great in the MTC, the food is kinda bleh but there's nothing I can do about that. My companion is super sweet. His name is Elder Bell and he seriously is my better half. Haha totally cliche but true.. WEll things are going well here, the spanish is non-existant still but i'm sure it will come along here soon. If i could request anything from anyone it would definitely be pictures. I need pictures!! they are a great source of strenghth or something like that. They're actually just nice to look at so if you could please send pics of me and you, or just you, or of something you thought was cool to:

Elder Livingstone
MTC Mailbox #320
2005 North 900 East
Provo, UT 84604

but if you would just like to email me you can hit me at that same address on dearelder.com, that place is great cuz we get the mail the same day and mail is comparable to gold in this place so send me some.

LOVE YA'll

--Elder Livingstone

2 comments:

k e n d r a said...

elder drewbie!

i just saw some elders here in san juan, puerto rico and it made me think of you. when you get to chile it will probably be nice and hot like it is here now. that's awesome that you're comp is so great and i'm sure its fun for you to be district leader. i can't think of anyone better for the calling! i'll try to send you some pics asap. can you send them through dearelder.com?

smoot said...

oh he's a drewbidy dew. we love ya Elder!
i just sent you a letter on dearelder.com, let me know if those people filter it out; there was some kind of disclaimer bizness saying they had the right to not pass some letters on to elders if they didn't see fit. You've been there two weeks, enjoy it! the MTC is unlike anyplace you'll ever be again, for better or worse. LOVE IT!